Thursday 20 September 2012

Free Badges for The Legend Riders Readers

So, you've bought a copy of The Wing Warrior, Book One of The Legend Riders (if you haven't, you might want to consider getting one here), you've read and enjoyed it, but now you are thinking, "what else can I do to support Kevin and this new series of fantasy books?"

The answer is simple: You need to let as many people as possible know. The more people you tell, the more people will buy it. Get involved now, when your input matters most. I really cannot stress enough the importance of contributions from you - the reader - during the early stages of bringing this series of books to the market.

Here are just a few things you can do to help (and yes, I'll get to the free badges in a minute):

LIKING
This one's easy. Just go to the Amazon page for The Wing Warrior and click on the little "like" button next to the name of the book. Job done.

TAGGING
This one's also dead easy. Once again, head over to the Amazon page for The Wing Warrior, then scroll down until you see the section regarding tags. All you do then, is select all the tags that you think accurately relate to the book. You can even add your own tags by double-tapping the letter "t" on your computer keyboard.

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
My handle on Twitter is @KevinWOutlaw because, you know... that's my name. Follow me now, and you can be kept up to date on stuff like what I had for breakfast, what I'm watching on television, and what fascinating new word my little daughter has just started using.

FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK (AND GET FREE STUFF)
This is the big one. Head on over to www.facebook.com/thelegendriders and click on the "like" button. This is the main hub from which I send out information, and by liking the page you will be kept totally up-to-date. For example, if you already liked my page, then you would know about the free Legend Riders badges that are available to my Facebook friends (see, I told you I'd get to the badges eventually).

That's right - I'm giving away free stuff! Limited edition sets of Legend Riders pin badges, to be exact.

Each badge is limited to a production run of 50, and I am making 25 sets available at this time (two badges in each set). As an extra bonus, each set will also be accompanied by a "thank you" letter from Cumulo (if you've read the book that will make sense) which will be signed by me. Of course, nothing is truly free, and there is a catch, which leads me to my final point:

WRITE A REVIEW
If you would like a set of free badges, all you have to do is pick up a copy of the book, read it, and then let everyone know what you thought by writing a review on Amazon (just giving a star rating out of 5 isn't enough to qualify, I'm afraid). Before you post your review, send me a Facebook message with your name, address, and the user name under which you will be posting your review. Once your review has gone live, your badges will be despatched to the address you provided (assuming we haven't run out of stock).

This is strictly a first-come first-served deal. I cannot guarantee that we will never be making these badges available again, but for now this is the only way to get hold of them. I would also like to add that there will be no priority system based on how positive your reviews are - so be as honest as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment