Monday 29 October 2012

Doodles by Lloyd

When I first decided to bring The Wing Warrior to the market, I had a very specific idea of what I wanted on the front cover. I wanted a classic emblem - an insignia - that I could also put on badges, headed paper, and anything else. I wanted an icon that people would instantly recognise.

I asked my wife to draw the rough design, and she did a great job of visualising what I wanted; but the bulk of the work was undertaken by a good friend of mine called James Lloyd. He did fine work.


The Wing Warrior front cover
The front cover of The Wing Warrior.


As well as doing the work for the front cover, James has also provided some fun photographs for my facebook page, and now he has come up with this little beauty. Enjoy...



The Wing Warrior advert by James Lloyd
The fine work of James Lloyd.

No comments:

Post a Comment