Monday 29 April 2013

The Sky Knight - Coming Soon!

It has been over a month since I posted something here, so what have I been up to? Well, most of my time has been spent editing The Sky Knight, the final instalment in The Legend Riders trilogy.

Quite a few people have been contacting me to ask when The Sky Knight is coming out. To be honest, I think I probably could have released it already (I know I want to), but this is "The End," and I want everything to be perfect. There are still a few things I am not quite happy with, and that I want to tweak before I finally put the book out there for everybody to see. It shouldn't take too much longer, and I am hoping to get The Sky Knight on Kindle for the start of the summer. Paperback copies will be available a few months after.

I have also been working on the front cover for the book. The design is proving to be even trickier than the design for The Unicorn Rider was. However, I'm starting to get to a point where I am happy, and I will be doing a grand unveiling soon.

So, that's what I've been up to; and that's what I'm going back to do right now.

Until next time, may all your skies be filled with dragons.

(Oh, and if you haven't got a clue what I'm going on about, head over to Amazon now to pick up a copy of The Wing Warrior and The Unicorn Rider.)

No comments:

Post a Comment